Thursday, November 2, 2023

Every Two Weeks

For the past couple of months, our cell service has gone down in town every two weeks. As we use a cell based Internet, that means each time, we're pretty much off the grid. Usually, it only lasts a couple of hours. Today, well we're still waiting. 

I'm writing the blog in hopes to post eventually. I've noticed we get little blips where calls and messages come through. If I load up this in my queue, maybe it'll send out during one of those blips. This town has been crazy. You can't drink the water, if you happen to get water from the city. Cell service is spastic when there's a perfectly good tower in town. Electricity bills are always high. But yet, I still love it here. 

We've got water from our well. We can afford the electricity. And not being able to be reached is sometimes a good thing. Of course, this means I had plenty of time to clean today. Oh joy!

I got smart this time. I cleaned off the Mango fur from the chairs and put plastic covers on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment