Sunday, November 19, 2023

Seek & Find

Considering Rob and I haven't put much effort in unpacking nor packing up RVs and containers, it's no surprise I'm constantly looking for things. Last weekend, I was searching everywhere for a denim and Aztec mix jacket I wanted to wear. I searched everywhere in the barndo, everywhere in the RVs, and even tried to look in our containers. I gave up after awhile, but I tried again today and found it in the container!

There's still hope in the mountains of stuff we still have to go through, that are utensils are there. It is the longest running joke Rob and I have. But, it gives me the opportunity to tell everyone that no, we do not need utensils, we bought a very cheap set into we find our own. We've also got our fine silverware, but then I'd have to hand wash and really, who wants to do that?

I'm putting a goal out there though to try and finish unpacking/packing all the RVs and containers and the barndo by the end of the year. It's a goal, probably similar to my losing weight goal, but it's a goal nonetheless!

No matter which angle I tried to get, I only got their cute bottoms

No comments:

Post a Comment