Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thanksgiving Eve

As we're on the Eve of Thanksgiving, I want to take the opportunity to share all I'm thankful for this year. Ready? It's a long list. 

I'm thankful for my hubby who always supports me. For my parents for the same reason. For my friends who talk me off ledges and push me to new heights. For my animals, both domesticated and farm. For a community who looks out for one another. And for the wild animals that keep me humble on the land and while driving. 

I'm blessed beyond measure for a wonderful home, beautiful land, AMAZING opportunities, and vehicles that get me where I need to be or carries what I need to haul. 

I'm also thankful for y'all who read my blog. You never know what Fur Real Farms will bring and the adventure is what we like!

No comments:

Post a Comment