Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Power of Positivity

Sometimes people ask me why I'm so happy all the time. Simply put, you get what you put out. I've been around people who can find anything and everything wrong, they think they have the worst luck. Really, it's that they're focusing on the negative, not the positive. 

Rob and my life is far from perfect, but, at least with me, I'm extremely happy and positive now. In 2020, I thought my world ended. However, my train just jumped to a different track. I left lots of baggage on the old track and let go. Now, I go for what I want, make my time matter, and above all else, I keep in mind that I'm the only me I can be. 

So for this thankful week, find the happiness within. What was that song? You're never fully dressed without a smile. 

1 comment: